Super stainless steel tube is a type of Fe-based super alloy, of which chrome content is 12～30%.
Super stainless steel tube can be divided into four types according to the microstructure characteristic: super austenitic stainless steel, super ferrite stainless steel, super duplex stainless steel and super martensitic stainless steel.
What are the characteristics of super stainless steel tube?
1. More sophisticated special composition design;
2. Ultra-high cleanliness;
3. Ultra-high homogeneity of all alloy elements;
4. More excellent performances in demandingenvironments;
5. Better technology properties;
6. High costperformance ratio.